The biggest difference between playing on Artificial Grass than Natural is the artificial grass manufacturing process, but despite that the bouncing of ball gets higher, thus travelling faster compared to than on real grass.
Other reasons why it is better to use artificial grass are:
- Water: You can save tons of water that you sacrifice on the watering of natural grass, also saving time which the grass would have taken to dry itself.
- Artificial Grass lasts for years and your lawn will look fresh and new throughout the year, no more worrying of your lawn looking ugly, with artificial grass, you can spend some quality time in your lawn whenever you want.
- Money: Maintaining grass can be expensive because it needs fertilizers, pesticides, water and sprays of different kinds to keep insects away which can eat all your grass and ruin it, but with Artificial Grass you can save the money that would normally be spent on these things and spent it somewhere much needed.
- Time saver: Nobody has got time in this hectic world to take care of a lawn, Artificial grass will just require your time at the time of installment, after that you are free with a beautiful lawn of yours.
- Labor: Hiring gardeners can be very heavy on pockets, with the addition of hours on your daily schedule that goes on taking care of the grass. But, with artificial grass, no amount of labor or care is required, as it does not need cutting.
- Diseases: Real grass attracts a number of different insects which can bring different types of diseases with them, some of which can be as life threatening as malaria, causing you a lot of trouble and pain with many rounds to the hospital.
But with artificial grass, all these problems can be ignored.